- 2 clove garlic
- 170 grams light sour cream
- 120 grams Mayonnaise - made from Every Day Cookbook
- 180 grams blue cheese
- 40 grams lemon juice
Place garlic in bowl 2 sec/sp 6. Scrape down sides
Add remaining ingredients into bowl and blend 5 sec/sp 6. Scrape down side and blend again 5 sec/ sp 6 or until the consistency you like.
Great served with Buffalo Wings.
Recipe can be doubled, just blend a little longer until desired consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado