- --- chives to taste
- small garlic clove
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 200 grams cooked broad beans (outer skin peeled off after cooking)
- 150 grams Fetta Cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- pepper and salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
- Pkace chives, garlic, parsley and coriander into bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
- add cooked broad beans (200g after skins have been removed), fetta, juice and salt and pepper and turbo/1-3 times . The number of times will depend on whether you like your dip chunky or smooth
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Lebanese Kafta
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings