- 100 g TM butter, 1/3 amount of recipe
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1 tablespoon TM vege stock concentrate
- 100 g tomato paste
1. Place garlic, onion and tomato into bowl, process 3secs speed 7
2. Add stock, tomato paste and butter, mix 10secs speed 4
Pre-heat oven to 200c
Spread onto TM pizza dough base and add desired toppings
Made enough for 2 pizzas (1 amount TM pizza dough)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce