- 1 egg yolk
- 40 grams cafe 26 original dressing, available from most supermarkets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 250 grams Grapeseed Oil
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic inTM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Insert Butterfly Place egg yolk,salt, cafe 26 dressing and lemon juice intoTM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil onto the lid. add oil at a steady pace. Once thickened you can add the egg white. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
Accessories you need
All ingredients must be at room temperature including bowl and blade. Make sure the bowl and blade is very clean and dry. If mixture splits, remove and set aside then clean and dry bowl and add another egg yolk to the bowl. Spin blades on speed 4 then add split mixture over lid as before until thickened again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup