- 1 Capsicum
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, Separated
- 1 egg yolk, Extra
- 250 gram Olive Oil.
8Recipe is created for
- Cut the capsicum up, discarding the seeds, and grill until the skin turns black. Pop into a snap lock bag until cool and carefully peel the skin off and discard.
- Blend the capsicum into a paste. Add the garlic, mustard, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper and blend again.
- Add the egg yolks with the thermomix on and start pouring the olive oil in a few drops at a time to start with. After a minute you can continue with a small steady stream with the thermomix still on. Continue until all oil is used, usually takes about 3 minutes.
- For a thicker whole egg mayonnaise, add the egg white after all the oil is in and continue processing for another 15 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)