- 1 brown onion, Peeled &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; cut into halves
- 1 clove garlic, Whole
- 20 grams Butter.
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 150 grams Castello Creamy Blue, or equivalent blue cheese
- 250 grams light Cream Cheese Spread, Roughly cut into 1/8ths
- Chives & Black Pepper, - for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic clove & peeled onion cut into quarters nto bowl - grate 5 sec/speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl and add butter & white wine vinegar. Cook for 7 mins/Varoma Speed 2 with simmering basket instead of MC
Scrape down bowl & add brown sugar. Cook 3 mins/Varoma Speed 2 with simmering basket instead of MC
Scrape down sides and move ingredients aroiund with spatula & check caramalisation is even.
Add Light cream cheese and blue cheese and Blend 10secs/speed 3
Scrape into suitable serving container and garnish with chopped chives and a little cracked pepper (optional)
Refridgerate for an hour
Caramelised Onion & Blue Cheese Dip
Great with crackers or fresh veg
Can be used straight away but better if refridgerated for an hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata