- 600-650 grams red onion, Would work with brown onion too
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 80 grams Butter, chopped
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon salt
- 60 grams white wine vinegar, About 1/4 cup
- 60 grams balsamic vinegar, About 1/4 cup
- 1 sprig Thyme, Leaves only
Peel and Quarter red onions. Add oil and garlic cloves.
Mix Sp 5, 5 sec. Do not over mix.
Add all other ingredients.
5 sec REVERSE Speed 2
Scrape Down Sides
20min Varoma REVERSE soft stir
MC off to allow steam to escape
Cool store in fridge.
Accessories you need
Allow to cool before tasting.
Tastes great on pizza, in tarts, on sandwiches.
Complimented by fetta cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum dip
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake