- 150 grams Almonds or Cashews, raw
- 1/2 avocado, flesh only
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lemon, juice only
Add all ingredients to the TMX bowl and chop 10-20 seconds, Speed 8, until desired consistency is reached.
For a pesto-like consistency just pulse on Turbo a few times.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Buckwheat Curry
- Combat Smoothie
- Paleo Banana Bread/Cake
- Claire's Choc Chip Cookies
- Chilli Prawn Soup (HCG-friendly)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Some Sort of Ratatouille
- Raw Blueberry Cashew 'Cheese'cake
- Orange and Mint Sorbet
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- 'Cococao' Almond Bites
- Almond Apple Spread