- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 400 grams tin chick peas drained
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped teaspoons cumin seeds ground
- 15 grams water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and carrots on speed 5, 5 seconds
Saute for 3 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 1
Add final ingredients, speed 5, 15 seconds
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy