- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 400 grams tin chick peas drained
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 50 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped teaspoons cumin seeds ground
- 15 grams water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
8Recipe is created for
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice