- 3 Red Chillies
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Lemongrass stalk
- 3 shallots
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 30 g coconut oil
- 430 g Cashews
- 380 g water
- 150 g coconut milk
- Juice of one lime
- 40 g coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 15 g fish sauce
- 30 g honey
- Pinch salt
1. Add chillies, garlic, lemongrass, shallots, curry powder and tumeric to bowl and chop sp6/5-10secs.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add coconut oil and cook 5min/100oC/sp1.
3. Add cashews and chop 10sec/sp6. Scrape sides of bowl.
4. Add all other ingredients and cook 10min/100oC/sp2.
5. Puree sauce by gently taking to sp9/40secs.
Accessories you need
Makes 2 jars of sauce. Store in sterilised jars in fridge. Use one jar to approx 600g chicken or beef. Serve with rice and steamed green beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake