- 1 quarter of a red onion
- 500 grams fresh and ripe tomato
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 grams Creamed cheese
- 250 grams sour cream
- 250 grams ricotta, (you can make your own)
- 150-200 grams mayonaise, (not whole egg, needs to be sweet and tangy)
- 1 red/green capsicum, finely diced
- 60 grams Tasty cheese, Grated, (grated in your thermomix)
- 1 heaped tablespoon chopped parsley
Place onion, salt and sugar in TM Bowl, 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, another 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add Tomato,10sec speed 4, check if chopped finely, if not repeat 10 sec speed 4.
Pour into Simmering Basket set over a bowl to allow to drain excess liquid.
clean and dry bowl.
Place creamed cheese, sour cream and ricotta into TM Bowl and mix 20 sec speed 4. Then add 150g mayonaise and mix to combine 20 sec sp 5. taste, should be slightly sweet and tangy. if required add further 50 g mayo and repeat until smooth and creamy.
Tip Cheese Dip mixture into serving platter or bowl (pie dish is perfect size) and smoothe over.
Top with drained salsa, gently pressing down with back of spoon to smoothe over.
Top with half of the diced capsicum. Then top with grated cheese, then remaining capsicum and then decorate with parsley.
Cover and Chill until ready to serve.
Salsa (if making your own)
** Best made day prior to serving, as flavour increases.
Freeze tomato liquid after draining for use in bolognase, soups, ketchup.
This Dip is suitable to be made in TM31 and TM 5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma