- 100 grams Cheddar (tasty) cheese, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 70 grams plain flour
- 700 grams Milk
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate the cheese 7 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
Add garlic and onion to the bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bacon, salt, pepper and olive oil to bowl, sautée for 3 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed 3
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add flour and cook 3 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed 3
Add milk to bowl, cook 8 mins, 90 deg, reverse speed 4
Add reserved cheese to bowl. Cook 2 mins, 90 deg, reverse speed 4
Accessories you need
Use as a sauce for pasta, chicken and vegetables. Can be used as a vegetable or pasta bake sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Variation Greengage Jam
- Hanne's Nutella 😊
- Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Balsamic Onion Dip
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- BBQ sauce
- New York Style Hot Dog Onion Relish
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Triple C Dip (Chickpeas, Cashews and Cumin)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice