- 100 grams Cheddar (tasty) cheese, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 70 grams plain flour
- 700 grams Milk
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate the cheese 7 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
Add garlic and onion to the bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bacon, salt, pepper and olive oil to bowl, sautée for 3 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed 3
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add flour and cook 3 mins, 100 deg, reverse speed 3
Add milk to bowl, cook 8 mins, 90 deg, reverse speed 4
Add reserved cheese to bowl. Cook 2 mins, 90 deg, reverse speed 4
Accessories you need
Use as a sauce for pasta, chicken and vegetables. Can be used as a vegetable or pasta bake sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus