THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 130 grams Tasty cheese
- 200 grams Butter, (from basic cookbook, EDC or bought)
1. Peel garlic cloves and add to bowl. Mince on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2. Add Parmesan cheese (cut into about 4 cubes) and grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
3. Add Tasty cheese (cut into about 8 pieces) and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
4. Add butter (cut into about 8 pieces) and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
5. Spread on your favourite bread or sliced up french stick or rolls and grill. Or you can put into scroll or a pull apart and cook for normal cooking time as per scroll recipe.
If you like a herb garlic butter, add some parsley etc at first step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Stuffed Chicken Breast rolled in bacon with mash and veg - all in one meal
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes