THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 130 grams Tasty cheese
- 200 grams Butter, (from basic cookbook, EDC or bought)
1. Peel garlic cloves and add to bowl. Mince on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2. Add Parmesan cheese (cut into about 4 cubes) and grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
3. Add Tasty cheese (cut into about 8 pieces) and grate on speed 8 for 5 seconds.
4. Add butter (cut into about 8 pieces) and mix on speed 7 for 20 seconds.
5. Spread on your favourite bread or sliced up french stick or rolls and grill. Or you can put into scroll or a pull apart and cook for normal cooking time as per scroll recipe.
Accessories you need
If you like a herb garlic butter, add some parsley etc at first step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free