- 200 g tuna
- 1 red capsicum
- 4 shallots
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, Can be done in TM earlier
- 100 gram Paremesan Cheese
- 80 gram EDC Mayonaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 bunch basil
- 4 dash tobasco sauce
Place Capsicum, shallots and basil in TM bowl and mix Speed 7, 3 seconds.
Scapre down sides
Add all other ingredients and blend on speed 4.5 for 12 seconds.
Spread on Sandwiches.
I add lettuce and/or other salad ingredients as well.
Can be stored in fridge and is also a great dip with crackers for a snack in their lunchbox
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Steamed Tuna Loaf