- 80-100 g Parmesan
- 100 g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 250 g Milk
- 30 g Butter
- 15 g Plain flour
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place small cubes pieces of parmesan cheese into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds on speed 10 or until finely grated.
2. Add the butter, cream cheese, plain flour, milk, nutmeg and salt and pepper to your Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 4.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy.
I served this with roast chicken, green beans and veggies. But can be used with other dishes, enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gooey Lemon Squares
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- Banana Bread
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Edmonds Custard
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes