- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar, (apple)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Crushed chilli, (Chilli flakes)
- 160 g oil, (Olive or Rice Bran)
- 55 g Water at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic in the bowl and mince 10sec/Speed 5.
Place all other ingredients in the bowl except for cumin seeds and combine 20sec/Speed 4 or until combined.
Add cumin seeds (they look nice in the dressing) and mix 5sec/Reverse/Speed 2.
This delicious recipe is converted from the Revive Cafe Cookbook available online and is beautiful poured over steamed Rice and vegetables or used as dressing for Rice Salad in the Basic Cookbook or Brown Rice Salad in the Everyday Cookbook. It will stretch to two batches of the Rice Salad recipes but we love it all poured over one quantity.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip