- 5 grams ginger
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoon jalapeno chili chop finnaly, (or any chilies)
- 1 teaspoon white vinager
- 20 grams olive oil
- 150 grams tomates roughly chop, (2 midum tomates)
- 200 grams feijoa peeld
- 30 grams walnuts
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Place garlic and ginger in the mixing bowl 3 seg/speed7.
Scrape down side of the bowl.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and press turbo 4 times or untill you like the consitency.
Lovely to eat with crackers or pizza bianca, enjoy!
Chilean fejioa pebre
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread