- 5 grams ginger
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoon jalapeno chili chop finnaly, (or any chilies)
- 1 teaspoon white vinager
- 20 grams olive oil
- 150 grams tomates roughly chop, (2 midum tomates)
- 200 grams feijoa peeld
- 30 grams walnuts
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Place garlic and ginger in the mixing bowl 3 seg/speed7.
Scrape down side of the bowl.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and press turbo 4 times or untill you like the consitency.
Lovely to eat with crackers or pizza bianca, enjoy!
Chilean fejioa pebre
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese