- 4 long red chillis, about 10cm long, deseeded if you don't want it too hot.
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 70 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 stalk Fresh Lemongrass, white part only
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 70 g fresh lime juice
- 100 g palm sugar, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 40 g water
- 1 tablespoon YIAH caramelised balsamic, optional
Place all ingredients except lime juice, fish sauce, water and caramelised balsamic (if using) into the TM bowl and process for 3 -4 seconds on speed 5 or until chopped to your desired texture
Scrape down bowl and add the fish sauce, lime juice, water and caramelised balsamic.
Cook for about 15 minutes on Varoma , speed 1 with MC removed. Or until reduced and thickened.
Place in a sterilized glass jar and seal.
Makes about 1 cup.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Salmon with Bok Choy
- Paleo Hummingbird Cake
- Calamari & Scallop Laksa
- Prawn & Scallop Sausage with Tomato Reduction
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Parfait - Paleo
- Orange and Lemon Biscotti with Pistachio and Almond
- Chilled Green Pea Soup with Mint Granita
- Paleo Raw Chocolate Bark
- Lemon Scented Coconut Almond Macaroons
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip