- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, cut in quarters
- 4 cloves garlic
- 750 g ripe tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 stick cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon mace, (or nutmeg)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon Chipotles en adobo
1. Chop onion and garlic 3sec/sp7. Scrape down the sides of bowl.Add olive oil and saute 5min/varoma/sp2.
2. Add the tomatoes and chop 5secs/sp5. Add all remaining ingredients.
3. Bring to boil 7min/varoma/sp1 covering with the simmer basket instead of the MC. Then simmer 90deg/60min/sp2.
4. Puree the mixture 30sec/sp9 then continue to cook 15min/varoma/sp2 until it reaches the desired thickness.
Chipotles en Adobo can be found at Specialty Food Stores
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Curried Buns
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry