- 100g Butter
- 70g raw sugar
- 1.5tsp ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
- 70g raw sugar into TM bowl, mill 10 seconds/Speed 10
Add Butterfly whisk into bowl, add room temp butter and cinnamon and whip for 30 seconds/Speed 4.
Accessories you need
great addition to spread on sweet breads.
Brioche, Chocolate Chili bread, anything really.
No pic yet, it gets eaten before I get a chance to get one.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Goddess Recipe (mayo & greek yoghurt)
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Tomato chutney
- Great Honey Mustard Dressing
- Garlic mayonnaise (Double batch)
- Plum and Onion Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Almond and Lemon Myrtle Dukkah
- Fresh Passata
- Blackcurrant Jelly
- Mema’s Tomato Relish
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Choc. Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Weetbix slice
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto