- 3 level teaspoon onion, flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons paprika, sweet
- 2 teaspoons peppercorns black
- 4 teaspoons Thyme
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 level teaspoons marjoram
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the thermomix and grind on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Burning Love Spice Mix
Rub on meat or potatoes before baking, frying or BBQing. Great to add a little zest to meatballs or used as a base in casseroles.
To dry garlic eaily, mince first in the Thermomix before putting it in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Bao Buns
- Chicken liver pate keto
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise