- 3 level teaspoon onion, flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons paprika, sweet
- 2 teaspoons peppercorns black
- 4 teaspoons Thyme
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 level teaspoons marjoram
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the thermomix and grind on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Burning Love Spice Mix
Rub on meat or potatoes before baking, frying or BBQing. Great to add a little zest to meatballs or used as a base in casseroles.
To dry garlic eaily, mince first in the Thermomix before putting it in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Zucchini Lasagne
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix