- 3 level teaspoon onion, flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 teaspoons dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons paprika, sweet
- 2 teaspoons peppercorns black
- 4 teaspoons Thyme
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 level teaspoons marjoram
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into the thermomix and grind on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Burning Love Spice Mix
Rub on meat or potatoes before baking, frying or BBQing. Great to add a little zest to meatballs or used as a base in casseroles.
To dry garlic eaily, mince first in the Thermomix before putting it in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Carrot Caviar
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Gourmet crackers
- Rich Beef Stew
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce