- 800 g tomatoes, Roughly chopped
- 180 g red peppers, Roughly chopped
- 100 g red onion, Roughly chopped
- 100 g Apple Cidar Vinegar
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 mustard powder
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g raw sugar
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
Recipe is created for
Place roughly chopped tomatoes, red pepper, red onions, garlic cloves, sugar, apple cider vinegar into TM bowl. Chop 5 Sec. Speed 7.
Cook 40 Min. Varoma speed 2. Place simmering basket on top of lid to prevent splattering.
Add remaining red wine vinegar, spices and honey. Cook 15-20 Min. Varoma speed 2 with simmering basket in place again.
Mix 1 Min. Speed 10.
Transfer into jar with twist top lid. After closing tight, turn upside down and cool.
Accessories you need
Makes approx 500mls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread