- 1 cobb Loaf, Uncut
- 300 grams Tasty Cheese cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 grams Diced bacon
- 100 grams chives chopped
- 400 grams sour cream
- 250 grams Philadelphia Cheese, cubed
- 20 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Carefully cut a circle in the cobb loaf and hollow out the centre of the bread, taking care not to tear through the base of the loaf. Tear or cut the offcuts into 3-4cm peices. Place the loaf on a baking tray with the bread peices and bake 200°C for 10mins or until toasted.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 15secs/speed 6 and set aside. Rinse and dry bowl.
- Add garlic to TM bowl and chop 3secs/speed 7
- Add bacon to bowl with olive oil and cook 5 mins/100°/speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl and cook for further 2 mins if required.
- Add grated cheese, sour cream, cream cheese and chives to bowl and cook 7mins/100°/2.5
- Pour cream mixture into toasted cobb loaf and bake for further 5-10mins in oven until mixture has thickened.
- Serve with toasted bread offcuts, crackers and/or veggie sticks to dip.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce