- 1 level teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 125ml white vinegar
Put Condensed milk, mustard and salt into jug and mix for 20 seconds on Sp. 2.
Add vinegar and blend for a further 20 seconds on Sp. 2.
Pour into a container and store in the fridge.
Condensed Milk Mayo
Accessories you need
This mayonnaise will keep in the fridge for a couple of weeks. If it even lasts that long that is
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie