- 20 cm bread, cob loaf
- 200 g cheese, of choice
- 100 g cheese, mozzarella
- 1 spring onion
- 30 g brown onion, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g oil, of choice
- 1 crayfish tail
- 250 g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 250 g sour cream
- 1.5 tablespoons chicken stock paste
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
1h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- I used 1 very large crayfish or I would use 2 smaller ones. I boil in rapidly boiling salted water for 5-7 mins. Remove, cool and dehead. Cut the tail shell with kitchen scissors on the under side (belly). Make an incision on both sides of the tail fins and pull to remove the waste. Pull flesh out of tail. It will still be undercooked but will finish cooking in the dip mix. Roughly chop into pieces and set aside.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Slice off the lid of the cob loaf, scoop out the bread and tear it into pieces and place on a large baking tray alongside the cob.
Place firm cheeses and spring onion into the mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs Sp 9. Scrape out of bowl and set aside.
Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop 5 secs Sp 7. Scrape down. Add oil to bowl. Cook 5 mins 90°C Sp 1.
Add cream cheese, sour cream, reserved grated cheese mix and stock paste. Combine 15 secs Sp3 .
Add crayfish to the bowl, cook for 10 mins 90°C Sp 3 .
Transfer dip the the cob loaf and bake for 30 mins until bubbling hot. Garnish with chopped chives
Sprinkle grated mozarella on top of dip and place cob under the grill for a few minutes to brown the cheese after the cooking time.
You can use any shell fish, as little or as much as you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Chinese samosa