- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 100 g cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese
- 25 g plain yoghurt
Place garlic, basil and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides. Add cashews and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Add capsicum and chop 4 seconds / speed 6
Add cream cheese and yoghurt and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
Scrape down sides and around blades, and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers or carrot/celery/cucumber sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls