- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 100 g cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese
- 25 g plain yoghurt
Place garlic, basil and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides. Add cashews and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Add capsicum and chop 4 seconds / speed 6
Add cream cheese and yoghurt and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
Scrape down sides and around blades, and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers or carrot/celery/cucumber sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake