- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 100 g cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese
- 25 g plain yoghurt
Place garlic, basil and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides. Add cashews and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Add capsicum and chop 4 seconds / speed 6
Add cream cheese and yoghurt and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
Scrape down sides and around blades, and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers or carrot/celery/cucumber sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce