- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 100 g cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 250 g cream cheese
- 25 g plain yoghurt
Place garlic, basil and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides. Add cashews and chop 4 seconds / speed 7
Add capsicum and chop 4 seconds / speed 6
Add cream cheese and yoghurt and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
Scrape down sides and around blades, and mix 10 seconds / speed 4.5
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with crackers or carrot/celery/cucumber sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf