- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 Shallot stalks
- 50 grams Diced bacon, pre cooked
- 440 grams Golden Circle Creamed Corn
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softned
- 2 level tablespoon curry powder, or to your liking
- 2 pinches salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cob loaf
Dice onion and shallots on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add cooked bacon and remaining ingredients, mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
You can either heat in thermie or put in cob in oven on 160 deg for 30-40mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls