- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 Shallot stalks
- 50 grams Diced bacon, pre cooked
- 440 grams Golden Circle Creamed Corn
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softned
- 2 level tablespoon curry powder, or to your liking
- 2 pinches salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cob loaf
Dice onion and shallots on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add cooked bacon and remaining ingredients, mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
You can either heat in thermie or put in cob in oven on 160 deg for 30-40mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce