- 500g Cauliflower Florettes, (I use frozen florettes when caulis are out of season)
- 325g Boiling water
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 heaped tsp vegie stock paste
- parmesan cheese grated (optional)
- 30g Butter or Oil of choice
- fresh cracked black pepper, (optional)
Chop Garlic sp 6 for 5 seconds, add onion and chop sp 5 for 5 seconds. Add butter or oil and Saute on 100 sp 1 for 3 minutes.
Add Cauliflower and chop on sp 7 for 10 seconds.
Add stock and water, cook for 15 minutes on Varoma temp, sp 2. MC off, basket on lid.
Blitz sauce for 30 seconds on sp 5 MC on, scrape down sides of bowl and blitz another 30 seconds sp 5 MC on.
Add optional Parmesan before blitzing if using.
You could add mustard seeds, chives or oregano for added flavour.
Accessories you need
Sauce can be used as a replacement for white sauce and anything else you can think of! Very versatile.
If using frozen cauliflower allow to defrost a little before chopping.
To make a thinner sauce add more water and blitz again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup