- 1 slice red onion, (about an 8th of an onion, can use any onion)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 100 grams cream
- 100 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 100 grams sliced mushrooms
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add butter and saute at varoma temp for 5 minutes on reverse soft speed.
Add cream, chicken stock and mushrooms and cook at varoma temp for 10 minutes reverse speed 1 with MC on.
Serve over pasta, chicken, sausages etc.
If you want this thicker, add a tablespoon of cornflour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars