- 1 slice red onion, (about an 8th of an onion, can use any onion)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 100 grams cream
- 100 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 100 grams sliced mushrooms
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add butter and saute at varoma temp for 5 minutes on reverse soft speed.
Add cream, chicken stock and mushrooms and cook at varoma temp for 10 minutes reverse speed 1 with MC on.
Serve over pasta, chicken, sausages etc.
If you want this thicker, add a tablespoon of cornflour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)