- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled
- 1 Lemon, juiced & zested
- 1/4 onion
- 20 grams capers, salted
- 5 sprigs Parsely leaves
- 3 sprigs tarragon, leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly. Place egg yolk, salt, pepper, mustard and lemon juice into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil onto the lid. Add oil at a steady pace. should take about 4 minutes to add all of the oil.
Add eggs, onions, capers, parsley, tarigon and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Serve with chicken, fish or meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang