- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled
- 1 Lemon, juiced & zested
- 1/4 onion
- 20 grams capers, salted
- 5 sprigs Parsely leaves
- 3 sprigs tarragon, leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
8Recipe is created for
Insert butterfly. Place egg yolk, salt, pepper, mustard and lemon juice into TM bowl. Mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
With blades rotating on speed 4 and MC in place, slowly drizzle the oil onto the lid. Add oil at a steady pace. should take about 4 minutes to add all of the oil.
Add eggs, onions, capers, parsley, tarigon and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Serve with chicken, fish or meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake