- 1 small onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 250 gram cream cheese, Broken into pieces
- 220 gram Pink or Red Salmon, Skin removed
- 3 tablespoon dry white wine
- 3-4 drops tobasco sauce
- salt & pepper, To Taste
1. Place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4-5.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Mix 7 secs/speed 5.
5. Refrigerate until required.
Quick & Easy Dip, Fantastic for Parties or BBQs
Accessories you need
This is my first recipe and I have adapted it from an old Women's Weekly Recipe Book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning