- 1 small onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 250 gram cream cheese, Broken into pieces
- 220 gram Pink or Red Salmon, Skin removed
- 3 tablespoon dry white wine
- 3-4 drops tobasco sauce
- salt & pepper, To Taste
1. Place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4-5.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Mix 7 secs/speed 5.
5. Refrigerate until required.
Quick & Easy Dip, Fantastic for Parties or BBQs
Accessories you need
This is my first recipe and I have adapted it from an old Women's Weekly Recipe Book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce