- 40 g Butter
- 40 g cornflour (starch)500
- 500 g Milk, I used lactose free
- 0.5 level teaspoons salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- 1 pinches Asafoetida
- 30 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 50 g tomato paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add butter to "Closed lid" and melt 3 mins 100*C sp 1
2. Add flour 3 mins 100*C sp 1
3. Add milk, salt, pepper, tomato paste and asafoetida and cook 6 mins 90*C sp 4
4. Add cheese and spinach, 3 mins 90*C sp 4
5. Poor over pasta and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam