- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 cans 400g cannelini beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, rosemary and parsley in bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 3.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients, blend 10 seconds, speed 4.
Scrape down sides.
Blend a further 5-15 seconds until desired consistancy is acheived.
For a creamier dip add a tablespoon of low fat greek yoghurt, this can make dip quick runny tho if blended for too long!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits