THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 level tablespoons olive oil
- 4 stalk shallots, cut into 3-4 cm lengths
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5-10 leaves Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 5-10 leaves basil
- 2 can Whole peeled tomatoes or 4 fresh (very ripe) roma tomatoes halved
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- to taste salt & pepper
8Recipe is created for
Chop shallots garlic for 4 secs speed 5
Add olive oil and saute' for 3 mins, 100oC speed 1
Add canned or fresh tomatoes, oregano and other herbs including chilli and tomato concentrate. Cook for 20 mins, 100oC, speed 2.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with Gnocchi or any othe pasta.
Serve with fav pasta or as a pizza topping or over cooked veg or as a parmigiana sauce.
FRESH TOMATOES - cut tomato into quarters, after saute of garlic/shallots add a step of Crush 15 secs speed 5 and proceed with recipe. Extend cook time to 30 mins and place simmer basket instead of MC into bowl lid.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake