THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 g sultanas or raisins
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 g dried apricots
- 600 g Fresh Nectarines or Peaches, (stoned and roughly chopped)
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 50 g red wine vinegar
- 80 g white vinegar
- 200 g raw sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Red Chili (Optional)
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
8Recipe is created for
9African Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Buffet Gift Holiday Picnic Creative Natural Quick Cooking Preserving Stir frying South African Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Dip Sauce Side dish
Place sultanas, ginger, garlic, dried apricots (and optional chili) in bowl and chop 4 sec, speed 8.
Add all other ingredients (incl. optional bay leaf) and cook 30 min on 100 ºC,, speed 1.
Put basket in place of MC on top of lid to prevent spitting.
If too runny or need a thicker consistency, cook another 10 min.
Recipe makes approx 800g Chutney
South African Chutney is trationally served as a condiment or part or a recipe such as required in Boboti.
If preserved correctly, can last many months in pantry and/or fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fast Easy GF Spice Carrot and Orange Cake
- Buttered Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- BBQ Salt (Braai Sout)
- Hot Cross Fudge
- Gluten Free Cheese and Herb Snack Sticks (Lunchbox)
- "Its all about Christmas" Cupcakes
- Pecan and Date Christmas Tart
- African Surprise Christmas Cocktail (Rooibos)
- Eggnog - Alcohol Free (or not!)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders - Healthy, Nut Free
- Moroccan Style Marinade with Chickpeas
- Rich Milo Cake
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw