- 250 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder, adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper, adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds, optional, adjust to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl, place MC onto mixing bowl. Mix for 20 sec, start speed 1 and increase to speed 4.
2. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat mixing for 10 sec speed 1 and increase to speed 4.
3. Serve immediately mixed through coleslaw salad. Alternatively store in an airtight container until ready to use.
For ease and convenience feel free to use store bought mayonnaise, preferably organic if available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer