- 1 medium onion (peeled and quartered)
- 30 g olive oil or ghee (or combination of both)
- 15 g Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 can diced tomatoes (no added salt)
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop onion 3 seconds / speed 7
Scrape down sides.
Add oil/ghee and saute 3 minutes / 120degC / speed 1
- Add all other ingredients and cook 25 minutes / varoma / speed 2 with simmer basket on lid instead of MC
Pour on top of enchiladas before baking or use in tacos.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup