- 150 grams almonds
- 80 grams merediths goats cheese
- 100g grams mixed greens, eg spinach, kale, silverbeet
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add almonds to TMX bowl and mill 10 sec speed 9. Set aside.
2. Put 200g cold water in TMX bowl. Add the greens to the simmering basket and insert in bowl. Cook 10 mins varoma speed 4.
3. Remove greens. Empty water from TMX bowl. Rinse under cold water to cool. Squeeze out liquid by hand from greens.
4. Add all ingredients back in to TMX bowl and season with salt and pepper (I like to be generous with the pepper!).
5. Mix 15 seconds speed 4.
Serve with crackers or carrot/veggie sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.