- 300 grams chilli red
- 3 lemon grass stem
- 10 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 100 grams olive oil
- 100 grams vinegar, white
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
Add chili with seeds, lemongrass stalks and garlic and blend 10 seconds speed 10. Knock down and repeat. Set aside
2. Chop onions 5 seconds, speed 6. Add oil and sauté 8 minutes, Varoma, speed 2. MC off.
3. Add chili mixture and salt and cook for 20 minutes 100, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Nut free Muesli Bars