- 2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
8Recipe is created for
chop onion speed 7 for 3-5 seconds
push down with spatula
add butter and run at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 10 minutes
Add cheese and stock - 20 sec speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Muesli Biscuits