- 2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 250 g Philadelphia Cheese
chop onion speed 7 for 3-5 seconds
push down with spatula
add butter and run at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 10 minutes
Add cheese and stock - 20 sec speed 4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Leek potato soup
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake