- 2 Eggs YOLK ONLY
- 500 g oil, I used Rice Bran but don't use Olive or Canola
- 3 cloves garlic, Adjust to taste
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Lemon small-medium, Juiced and halved
- 25 g hot water
- 1 level tsp salt, Adjust to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons capers, Adjust to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put garlic cloves and capers in thermie bowl - 3sec at speed 7
Scrape down sides and repeat
Insert butterfly whisk
Following ingredients in bowl: yolks, mustard, half lemon juice - 20 sec at speed 3
Set the thermie for 3min at speed 3 (keep butterfly in bowl)
Add oil through hole in lid - SLOWLY (drizzle onto lid and it will slowly drip into bowl)
This should take about 3min but you may need to extend time if necessary
Pour in the following ingredients: remaining lemon juice, hot water and salt
Mix 10 sec at speed 3
Place in jar and refrigerate immediately.
GARLIC AND CAPER AIOLI
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken