- 2 Eggs YOLK ONLY
- 500 g oil, I used Rice Bran but don't use Olive or Canola
- 3 cloves garlic, Adjust to taste
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Lemon small-medium, Juiced and halved
- 25 g hot water
- 1 level tsp salt, Adjust to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons capers, Adjust to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put garlic cloves and capers in thermie bowl - 3sec at speed 7
Scrape down sides and repeat
Insert butterfly whisk
Following ingredients in bowl: yolks, mustard, half lemon juice - 20 sec at speed 3
Set the thermie for 3min at speed 3 (keep butterfly in bowl)
Add oil through hole in lid - SLOWLY (drizzle onto lid and it will slowly drip into bowl)
This should take about 3min but you may need to extend time if necessary
Pour in the following ingredients: remaining lemon juice, hot water and salt
Mix 10 sec at speed 3
Place in jar and refrigerate immediately.
GARLIC AND CAPER AIOLI
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish