- 150 grams Small Uncooked Prawn Meat
- 170 grams Cooked Crab Meat
- 3 cloves garlic, Chopped
- 1 Spring Onion, Chopped
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- .5 teaspoon lemon juice
- .25 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, To your taste
Chop garlic 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Add uncooked prawns, 3 Minutes, Varoma, ,Speed 1.
Set aside to cool.
Chop Spring Onion 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Add Prawns roughly chop 3 Seconds, , Speed 4. Repeat as required (This speed will keeps some texture to the prawns)
Blend together Cream Cheese, Tabasco sauce, Lemon juice and Mayonnaise 10 Seconds, Speed 5.
Add the Prawns, Green Onion and Crab 10 Seconds, Speed 5.
Store in a air tight container and chill overnight.
GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce