- 150 grams Small Uncooked Prawn Meat
- 170 grams Cooked Crab Meat
- 3 cloves garlic, Chopped
- 1 Spring Onion, Chopped
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- .5 teaspoon lemon juice
- .25 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, To your taste
Chop garlic 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Add uncooked prawns, 3 Minutes, Varoma, "Counter-clockwise operation" ,Speed 1.
Set aside to cool.
Chop Spring Onion 3 Seconds, Speed 7
Add Prawns roughly chop 3 Seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 4. Repeat as required (This speed will keeps some texture to the prawns)
Blend together Cream Cheese, Tabasco sauce, Lemon juice and Mayonnaise 10 Seconds, Speed 5.
Add the Prawns, Green Onion and Crab "Counter-clockwise operation" 10 Seconds, Speed 5.
Store in a air tight container and chill overnight.
GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
Accessories you need
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups: 1 teaspoon equals 5 ml; 1 tablespoon equals 20 ml; 1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings