- 1 litre goat's milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat Milk 15 minutes/90C/speed2
Add lemon juice. Gently stir a few times with the spatula.
Let it sit for 3 minutes then pour into the cloth sitting in the Simmering Basket
Let it drain for 1 minute then wrap up the cloth and gently squeeze out some of the liquid with the spatula. Let it continue to drain for up to 1 hour. Moist is creamy, dry is crumbly.
Mix with salt in a bowl and press into a small ramekin.
Top with Olive Oil and chill.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Salted caramel crackers
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Ultimate Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Portuguese Chicken
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls