- 1 litre goat's milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Heat Milk 15 minutes/90C/speed2
Add lemon juice. Gently stir a few times with the spatula.
Let it sit for 3 minutes then pour into the cloth sitting in the Simmering Basket
Let it drain for 1 minute then wrap up the cloth and gently squeeze out some of the liquid with the spatula. Let it continue to drain for up to 1 hour. Moist is creamy, dry is crumbly.
Mix with salt in a bowl and press into a small ramekin.
Top with Olive Oil and chill.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana fritters