- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 115 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 60 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice
Recipe is created for
- Grate the garlic on speed 9/ 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
This dressing will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)