- 1 egg, Room Temperature
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 250 grams Grape seed oil
- 500 grams green pitted olives
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. In a seperate bowl measure out oil (you can use a bowl on the lid of your machine to weigh it out)
2. Insert butterfly
3. Place egg, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and sugar into bowl - Mix for 1 minute speed 4
4. With MC in place and blades running on speed 4, slowly drizzle oil into the lid until thickens (should take about 3-4 mins for all the oil to be incorporated)
5. Scrape down sides and remove the butterfly.
6. Add olives, mix 5 seconds speed 5
7. Serve with crrackers and vegetable sticks
Accessories you need
For extra flavour use pimento stuffed olives
Can be used on TM5 and TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam