- 2 Advocados
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of one lime
- 150 grams light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons trident sweet chilli sauce
- 6 cherry tomatoes - chopped to place on top as garnish
- some extra sweet chilli to drizzle on the top
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients except the cherry tomatos into the bowl and blitz until you get a consitancy you like. I like it really smooth!Please chopped up cherry tomatoes on the top and drizzle the sweet chilli sauce on the top!
** This is yummy on some warm turkish bread!** Great with chopped up raw veggies! carrot, celery ....** Nice as a spread in a sandwich ** Great on nachos** great on chicken
This recipe is so yummy! You can use it in so many different way!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne