- 3 pieces Avocados, flesh only, keep one stone for use
- 1 piece lime, juice only
- 1 piece tomato, cut into quarters
- 5 sprigs Fresh Corriander, stalks and leaves
- 1/2 piece red onion, halved
- 2 pieces red chilli fresh, seeds removed
- 1 piece green chilli fresh, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, (to taste)
Place all ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix 6 secs on speed 5.
Taste and add more salt or paprika as neseccary.
scoop into bowl and serve with rice crackers for a healthy treat.
Place the seed of the avocado in with the guacamole to keep it from going brown.
This recipe is mild flavor depending on your chilli size and type.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.