- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1.5 level tablespoons apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 level teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/8 level teaspoon salt
- 1/8 level teaspoon pepper
Place ACV, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper into bowl.
5 seconds, spd 3, until combined, pour out and set aside.
Place spinach, basil and garlic into bowl
5 seconds, spd 7, keep checking until finely chopped. Once chopped, put it on 10 seconds, spd 3, and slowly add dressing in through the MC hole on lid until combined.
Pulse this mixture until a paste is formed.
Accessories you need
Delicious served on grilled lamb, steak or chicken. Also really good stirred through lightly steamed zucchini noodles!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas