- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 bunch basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1.5 level tablespoons apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 level teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/8 level teaspoon salt
- 1/8 level teaspoon pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place ACV, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper into bowl.
5 seconds, spd 3, until combined, pour out and set aside.
Place spinach, basil and garlic into bowl
5 seconds, spd 7, keep checking until finely chopped. Once chopped, put it on 10 seconds, spd 3, and slowly add dressing in through the MC hole on lid until combined.
Pulse this mixture until a paste is formed.
Accessories you need
Delicious served on grilled lamb, steak or chicken. Also really good stirred through lightly steamed zucchini noodles!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers