- 45 g Roasted Hazelnuts, roasted at 180d for 10 mins then peeled
- 2 tablespoon Raw Cacoa, or cocoa or carob or Ecco Powder
- 30 g Sweetener of choice, honey/agave/maple syrup (optional)
- 85 g pitted dates
- 45 g Boiling water
- 2 tsp Ecco powder, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt, I use Celtic Sea salt
Add dates and boiling water to TM bowl and blitz 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary
Add all other ingredients and blitz 1 minute till smooth. Scrape down sides if necessary. You can add 1 tbsp healthy oil (like coconut) if you like it extra easy to spread, but I find this works perfectly
Make Date Paste
Add rest of ingredients
Accessories you need
Great breakfast alternative - high protein.
If you can't source hazelnuts or want to miss this step then add 30g hazelnut butter instead of hazelnuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free