- 45 g Roasted Hazelnuts, roasted at 180d for 10 mins then peeled
- 2 tablespoon Raw Cacoa, or cocoa or carob or Ecco Powder
- 30 g Sweetener of choice, honey/agave/maple syrup (optional)
- 85 g pitted dates
- 45 g Boiling water
- 2 tsp Ecco powder, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt, I use Celtic Sea salt
Add dates and boiling water to TM bowl and blitz 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary
Add all other ingredients and blitz 1 minute till smooth. Scrape down sides if necessary. You can add 1 tbsp healthy oil (like coconut) if you like it extra easy to spread, but I find this works perfectly
Make Date Paste
Add rest of ingredients
Accessories you need
Great breakfast alternative - high protein.
If you can't source hazelnuts or want to miss this step then add 30g hazelnut butter instead of hazelnuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze