- 1000 grams tomatoes, Halved
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 15 grams rock salt
- 120 grams Spiced Vinegar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in the thermomix bowl, except cayenne pepper, chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Cook for 40 minutes, speed 2, varoma temp without mc, place basket on lid to stop splatters.
Add cayenne pepper again and cook for a further 10-20 minutes depending on how juicy the tomatoes were. NB you dont want the sauce to be really thick or to runny.
Put mc on and blend for 1 minute slowly making your way up to speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Lettuce and Pea Soup